Our Disclaimer, Terms and Conditions
Acceptance of Terms
1. GreenRenter ("GreenRenter") provides the information on GreenRenter.com ("Site"), to you, the user, conditioned on your acceptance, without modification, of the terms and condition of use. If you do not agree to these terms and conditions, please do not use the Site. By using the Site, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
2. GreenRenter reserves the right to change, modify, add or remove portions of the Terms of Service at any time. Such modifications will be effective immediately on their publication unless GreenRenter decides otherwise.
Unlawful and Prohibited Uses
1. Republishing material from the Site;
2. Selling, renting or otherwise sub-licensing material on the Site;
3. Reproducing, duplicating, coping or otherwise exploiting material on the Site for commercial purposes;
4. Editing or otherwise modifying any material not registered to the user on the Site;
5. Redistributing material from the Site, except for content specifically and expressly made available for redistribution.
2. All information and data, in whatever form, that is posted or otherwise uploaded by a user ("User- Generated Content") and not by GreenRenter is the responsibility of the person from whom the content originated. The user is solely responsible for all User-Generated Content uploaded.
3. GreenRenter reserves the right to refuse or delete any User-Generated Content, without notification, at its sole and absolute discretion for any reason whatsoever.
4. GreenRenter does not control the User-Generated Content posted on the Site and therefore cannot make any warranties or guarantees as to the accuracy or quality of the User-Generated Content.
User Registration and User Accounts
1. In order to access certain areas or functions of the Site, a user must first register with the Site. At the completion of registration, the user will be provided with an user account.
2. As a condition of registration, each user must provide accurate, current, true and complete information during the registration process. Failure to provide accurate, current, true and complete information may result in the termination or suspension your account.
Limitations on Liability and Disclaimer
1. GreenRenter expressly disclaims all warranties of any kind, to the maximum extent permitted by law, whether expressed or implied, including, but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose.
2. GreenRenter makes no warranty:
a. That user access will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or error-free;
b. As to the accuracy and quality of the user-generated content on the site.
c. GreenRenter, its parent company, any assigns or successors will not be liable for any loss of profit, contracts business goodwill, data, income, revenue or anticipated savings arising in connection with the "site", whether direct or indirect, and whether arising in tort, contract, or otherwise.
2. By using the Site, each user submits to the personal and exclusive jurisdiction of the courts located within Multnomah County, Oregon, United State of America.